Our wealth management experts provide a personalized approach to help you achieve your objectives. With customized services designed to manage your assets for decades to come, we work closely with you to create a plan for long-term growth and stability.
What are your long-term financial goals and plans? Perhaps ensuring that your estate is distributed according to your wishes to alleviate stress for your loved ones and leaving a legacy for your children and grandchildren?
Our Wealth Management and Trust Services encompass a wide-range of options, including:
- Estate Administration: We can serve as the administrator for your estate to oversee the liquidation and distribution of assets.
- Investment Management Services: After evaluating your objectives and investment comfort level, we will determine the stocks, bonds, mutual funds, CDs, and other investments that are right for you.
- Living/Grantor Trusts: Living and Grantor Trusts can provide privacy and efficiency in the distribution of your estate.
- Charitable Trusts: Leave a legacy by leaving assets to charitable organizations important to you.
- Irrevocable Trusts: An irrevocable trust cannot be modified without the beneficiary’s permission, protecting your loved ones.
- Guardianship: We will walk you through the legal considerations in establishing a guardian for minors and/or in case of incapacity or disability.
- Special Needs Trusts: Special Needs Trusts are frequently established to ensure the future well-being of a person with a mental or physical disability, including the retention of government benefits.
- IRA/Retirement Accounts: Prepare for your post-retirement life and take advantage of the tax benefits offered with individual retirement accounts (IRA) and other retirement vehicles.
Maggie Aderhold, CFP® Senior Vice President of Wealth Management and Trust Services is available during regular business hours or by appointment.
Contact an experienced Wealth Management professional at Muncy Bank by calling (570) 546-2211 or visiting one of our convenient locations today.
Log In to My Portfolio (New Version 3.0)
Not FDIC Insured - Not A Deposit - No Bank Guarantee - Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency - May Lose Value