Muncy Bank Savings Options
Safe, secure, FDIC Insured savings options to help you reach your financial goals. Call 570.546.2211 to learn more or visit one of our locations to open your account today! Make the switch to Muncy Bank! Visit our Switch Kit page, download the form, and bring a completed copy to one of our locations to open your account! Contact us to get started today!
My Option Money Market Account
The My Option Money Market account is a flexible savings option.
- Earn interest on balances over $500
- $500 minimum daily balance to avoid the $10.00 monthly maintenance charge
Muncy Bank Savings
A Muncy Bank Savings account provides an account with easy access to your savings.
- $100 daily balance to earn interest
- $1 monthly maintenance charge if the daily balance falls below $100
Muncy Bank CDs
We are proud to offer a variety of low-risk CD accounts to help your money work harder for you! A CD account is a perfect way to save and prepare for your financial future. Flexible terms are available to meet your savings goals. Contact Muncy Bank today to learn more about our certificate of deposit accounts!
Muncy Bank IRA
Whether you need a Roth or Traditional IRA to reach your retirement goals, Muncy Bank has an IRA option that will work for you. A variety of variable and fixed terms are available. Get in touch with the financial experts at Muncy Bank to learn more about our IRA accounts!
Open Your Muncy Bank Savings Account, CD or Money Market
We will help you each step of the way!
- Contact your local branch
- Choose the Muncy Bank Savings Option that fits your needs
- Open your new Muncy Bank Savings Account, CD or Money Market, but don’t close your old checking account yet!
- Download a Muncy Bank Switch Kit to help you through the steps
What's Needed to Open an Account?
Visit your nearest Muncy Bank office with the following in order to open your account:
- A Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number
- A U.S. residential street address
- Legal name
- Deposit to open account
- Driver's License
- Additional information may be required, please contact your local Muncy Bank office.
What's the difference between a Traditional & Roth IRA?
Although both Traditional and Roth IRAs are used to save for retirement, they differ when it comes to taxing these funds. Traditional IRA contributions are tax-deductible on both state and federal tax returns for the year you make the contribution. Once you are retired, withdrawals from your IRA account are taxed at ordinary income tax rates. On the other hand, Roth IRAs provide no tax breaks for contributions, but earnings and withdrawals are generally tax-free. Learn more about retirement savings in The Essential Retirement Guide.
- Online Banking
- Muncy Bank Mobile App for Apple
- Muncy Bank Mobile App for Android
- Reorder Checks
- Online Bill Pay
- Telephone Banking
- Debit card
- Debit card fraud detection
Get Started Switch to Muncy Bank
Need Savings Tips?
Check out our blog about building a budget to save money.
You might also like What is the Difference Between A Checking Account and A Savings Account?